miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

The Hunger Games's film - My Reaction

I just finished seeing The Hunger Games movie. I didn't like it much.  I prefer the book way better.

They changed a lot of things, omitted some moments (I think because of the time) but then created others that weren't even in the book.

Katniss was even colder and Peeta wasn’t so sweet.  In the book she was acting but… she was confused, she also cared about Peeta, but in the movie she was entirely acting.

When I read the book, I was conscious that The Capitol was a lot advanced from the misery of the districts; I imagined the tower, the people, and the procedures they passed through… I pictured myself like a great city, like European cities now days, but then this! All this futuristic stuff, I mean, what was that, science fiction? It made it look even more unreal. I’m not sure if I was wrong when I imagined it while reading or Suzanne Collins thought it like this from the very beginning and I didn't get it.

Even so, I felt deep some moments on the movie, like Rue’s death - teardrops fell out of my eyes- and the final fight with Cato, I must admit that in the movie it was better.

The thing is that it was good but not awesome. If you ask me to rate it, I would give it a 7.5, or an 8, no more.

Sorry.

Pam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario